New Discoveries: Dangerkids

Dangerkids are a pretty slick band. Great lyrics, clean drum beats. Just all round a very tidy band. I actually found out about them because for a long time I was subscribed to their drummer (Katie Cole) on YouTube. After a while of being subscribed to her I finally followed her on Twitter.

One day I was scrolling through my timeline and she tweeted that she was in a new band and attached a link to their new video on YouTube. In light of what she normally covers on YouTube I was expecting a Pop Rock kind of band - that was not what I got at all...

Very reminiscent of Linkin Park (in their Hybrid Theory/Meteora days). Their videos are pretty dark and eery but this suits them. Anyway, I really enjoy their stuff.

Here, have a listen...



If you enjoy their stuff, feel free to subscribe to them on YouTube and hopefully they'll be coming out with an EP or LP sometime soon!

For those who like: Linkin Park
                                   A Day To Remember

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment