New Discoveries: Diamond Youth

I've discovered quite a few new bands/artists this past year and will let you know about the rest of them soon but for now I'll start with one of my favourites of 2012 :)


One afternoon whilst I was scrolling through my Tumblr dash I came across this video that Hayley Williams had posted, and generally I'm intrigued by pretty much anything that Hayley has to say so I decided to give it a watch. It was a music video for the song The Feeling from Diamond Youth's first EP (Don't Lose Your Cool). 

I really liked the video and the song has an extremely catchy riff and chorus (WARNING). So after doing my research on the group and acquiring their first and second EP's - I decided that I really like them and their music. Simples.

Their EP - Don't Lose Your Cool - has such a refreshing sound and was pretty much the soundtrack to my summer. Such an upbeat and clean album. I definitely look forward to hearing more of their stuff and hopefully one day seeing them live!

Here's their video for "The Feeling": 


They were initially just called 'Diamond', but then added the 'Youth' recently (personally I liked 'Diamond' better but they're still fantastic).

If you like them then, click here and get their debut EP absolutely FREE! :)

PS: Their EP cover is pretty darn cool too...



For those who like: Twin Atlantic
                                   The Story So Far
                                   Lower Than Atlantis

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment