New Discoveries: This Wild Life

One of my favourite new discoveries of the year! This Wild Life are a Pop Punk band from California. They are currently unsigned, however, their talent and likeability surpasses that of many bands who have a label to their name.

I found this band again whilst on Tumblr (I promise I do not spend all my time on Tumblr hehe). They currently have 2 EPs out entitled "Pop Shove-It" and "Heart Flip". The latter of the two I have yet to listen to fully, but I've heard this AWESOME acoustic version of a song from it...


.... and if the rest of the EP is as good as this, I have no doubt that it will match or maybe even top "Pop Shove-It". They have a really fresh sound and a chilled vibe. All of their album artwork is really cool too. Pop Shove-It is a must have for any true pop punk fan.  Here, listen for yourself...



If you enjoy them as much as I do, go grab their EP which is on iTunes...

PS: it is impossible to say this really fast "How much punk could a pop punk pop if a pop punk could pop punk"...

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment