ANNOUNCEMENT: The 7 Days Of Christmas

THERE ARE OFFICIALLY ONLY 7 DAYS LEFT UNTIL CHRISTMAS!!! I don't know about you but I am very very excited. 2012 has been a fantastic year, both musically and in general, and so in honour of this year I have decided to pick my Top 7 albums of 2012 and review each of them in these next 7 days leading up to Christmas (7th to 1st).

Kerrang Magazine released a list of their Top 101 albums of 2012 this week and I'm not gonna lie; I was pretty disappointed. They included lots and lots of quality albums but for them to put "A Flash Flood Of Colour" (by Enter Shikari) as their number one?! I was shocked and appalled. It definitely would not have been my first or even 10th choice but each to their own..

Well there we have it, let the seven days of Christmas commence....

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment