iTunes Shuffle: First 25 Songs

Thought I'd play this iTunes shuffle game and give myself a good reason to listen to some of the music I may not regularly play on my iTunes Library. So here's a chance for you to see some of music that I've collected and to maybe discover some new music in the process. Here goes...

1. SBTRKT - Wildfire (feat. Little Dragon) [Paper Diamond Remix]
2. NOFX - Nowhere
3. Bonobo - 1009
4. Noisettes - 24 Hours
5. The Maccabees - Ayla
6. I Am Kloot - I Still Do
7. Kelly Clarkson - The Day We Fell Apart
8. Metronomy - Trouble
9. Wale - White Linen (feat. Ne-Yo)
10. Foster The People - Helena Beat
11. Arctic Monkeys - Crying Lightning
12. Kanye West - Get Em High (feat. Common & Talib Kweli)
13. Foo Fighters - Bridge Burning
14. Nirvana - Sliver
15. We Are The Ocean - The Road
16. Bullet For My Valentine - Last To Know
17. Vampire Weekend - Taxi Cab
18. Linkin Park - Runaway
19. Blink 182 - Peggy Sue
20. Wavves - Linus Spacehead
21. Switchfoot - Adding To The Noise
22. Jake Bugg - Two Fingers
23. Pendulum - Encoder
24. Rihanna - G4L
25. Red Hot Chili Peppers - Grand Pappy Du Plenty

I wish I could've just shown you my entire iTunes but here's a little snippet. Hope you've found some stuff that you liked here and if so - grab the albums that they're on! And if there's any songs you think I'd like, feel free to send the names of those my way.

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment