VIDEO PREMIERE: My Songs Know What You Did In The Dark

THE DAY HAS FINALLY COME!!!! Fall Out Boy have returned from their ridiculously long hiatus!! This was easily the best piece of news that I've heard all week, and to top it off, they're performing in London at Underworld in Camden on the 25 of February 2013 (tickets go on sale this Thursday/Friday) AND they released this new single...

Fall Out Boy - My Songs Know What You Did In The Dark



I heard this single last night and have not been able to get it out of my head since. It's an absolute banger and FOB definitely have not ceased to impress. This is all that I expected from them, and more! The wait for this was most certainly not in vain. Their new album "Save Rock And Roll" will be available worldwide on the 7th of May (my birthday!). If you like music - buy this album. Simples.

PS: Also, in case you have been away from the internet world for the past few days, Reading & Leeds Festivals made a second announcement last night of some new acts on the bill and their second headliner, time to get excited...

BIFFY CLYRO (headliner)
SYSTEM OF A DOWN
FALL OUT BOY
FOALS
JAKE BUGG
BRING ME THE HORIZON

I hope you're ready ;)


CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment