Feel Good Friday

Seeing as today is Good Friday, I thought I'd post some of my favourite "feel good" songs so that even if you don't celebrate Good Friday, you can have a good friday of your own! First up...

Jill Scott - Golden



This just makes every day seem sunny and all my problems magically float away for 3 minutes and 36 seconds. Such an uplifting song! This song generally makes me feel like anything's possible. Ultimate feel good song... Next up:

Bibio - Lovers' Carvings


This song just makes me want to go for a nice long stroll or bike ride in a park somewhere, with my sunglasses on, loving life. Once the song gets to 1:26 the foot-tapping or head-bopping and humming must commence. It's impossible to feel sad when listening to this song. However, still in need of happiness??...

Don Broco - Beautiful Morning

 

This band in general just make me happy but if I listen to this song in the morning, no matter the situation, it always gives me hope that it will be a beautiful morning/day. And if that doesn't work, it always puts a smile on my face singing along to the "uh-bop-boo-way" part of the song. If this isn't "feel good" enough for you...

Vampire Weekend - White Sky

 

If you haven't already noticed, songs that give me the chance to attempt weird noises at a loud volume generally produce the most happiness. In order to fully experience the good feelings that this song exudes - get into a room by yourself, close the door, turn this up and dance around whilst loudly shouting the "AHHOWWAAOOHH OOOOH AWOOHHHHOOOHH" parts haha. But finally...

Will And The People - Lion In The Morning Sun


Hugest foot-tapper of a song! This definitely needs a bit more recognition but if you like it, show your friends (spread the happiness). This song makes an appearance whenever the sun does. BRING ON SUMMER!!

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment