VIDEO PREMIERE: Fine China

A couple of days ago Chris Brown released the video for his new single "Fine China". It's really interesting but have a look before I tell you my opinions...


Ok so, it's pretty evident early on that Chris is definitely trying to channel Michael Jackson in this video, like he has done on many other occasions. He definitely does it better than he has done before in my opinion. The story line, although neither here nor there; kept me quite entertained. The fake fight scenes, the fast cars and the dramatic dialogue can easily be done badly, but in this instance I quite liked it. I think Chris has done a good job on this video, his dance routines are always second to none. I just wish he'd done it his own way and stopped trying to be something he really can't (i.e. Michael Jackson).

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment