New Discoveries: The Bongo Club

I actually came across this band quite a while ago, but I'm not entirely sure how. I favourited their Facebook page a few months ago with the anticipation of coming back to it and checking them out. Today was that day :). I just searched their stuff on YouTube and this beauty came up...



Only one name immediately sprung to mind when I heard the first 30 seconds of this song - Arctic Monkeys. These Indie Rockers from Borås, Sweden sound very similar to the lads from Sheffield. Regardless of this, I love this song! They recently released their EP "Last Night I Was Dancing" earlier this year in February which you can listen to in full here on their Soundcloud. It is top quality!

Hopefully The Bongo Club will get a little more recognition soon so that I can see them make their way over to British shores to play some gigs. The few songs they have would make for a fantastic night and I'm excited to see what kind of stuff they put out next. Keep an eye out for these boys...



CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment