Quick Catch Up...

Turns out that I missed a lot of awesome things in the music industry whilst away at Glastonbury and so here's just a few of the things I've caught up on since being back...

Paramore released their music video for their latest single "Anklebiters"...


Whilst it makes absolutely no sense whatsoever, it is aesthetically pleasing and quite entertaining. I do wish they'd chosen a different/better song from their fourth record to be honest, but I still really like the song and I quite enjoyed the video. Points to Paramore. 

In keeping with the P's, Pixies released a new video for their latest single "Bagboy" AND announced a world tour!! MAJOR news for me, but first, here's the video...


Again, I'm not entirely sure what the intent of this video was but it was pretty interesting. I really like the song and hope that this means a new album sooooon :):) but we'll see. Now that Pixies have replaced Kim Deal with Kim Shattuck we might even hear a bit of a new sound from them so, keep you're eyes peeled for new Pixies stuff. 

And now, one of my favourite people, has just released a new video for her single "Dance Apocalyptic", Janelle Monae...

 

I have to say, it is strange seeing her out of her normal full suit regalia, however, she's still looking gorgeous as ever. She's always had a flare for the dramatic and just all round weird and this video is no different. But just like the others, I love it - Janelle can do no wrong.

Finally, Tinie Tempah has premiered his latest single "Trampoline" produced by Diplo this afternoon and it's actually his first in THREE YEARS! Have a listen here...


This track is actually going to be HUGE. It's just the ultimate recipe for a party tune. Dirty bass. Check. Dance break. Check. Feature from 2 Chainz. Check. List of different cities/countries repeated throughout. Check. Strange repetitive noise in the background penetrating your thoughts. Check. Tinie Tempah is actually an evil genius.

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment