Albums Out Next Week...

With the summer coming to an end and September starting 2013 isn't slowing down for one second. August was a good month for new releases with albums from Drenge, Swim Deep, Bloc Party and more... There are a bunch of albums coming out over the next few weeks but here are the ones to look out for in the next seven days...



JOHN LEGEND - LOVE IN THE FUTURE
I actually don't think that I've listened to a full John Legend album since his debut "Get Lifted" but I've heard quite a few of his single since then and that's enough to tell me that this record is going to be of very high quality. The first single that I heard from this album is called "Made To Love" and it's a beautiful song. Excited to hear what the rest of the record sounds like on the 2nd of September.




BABYSHAMBLES - SEQUEL TO THE PREQUEL
Now I must admit, I hadn't really heard much of Babyshambles stuff until earlier this year but I heard the title to this album and liked so thought I'd check them out. I had a listen to the single "Nothing Comes To Nothing" from this record not too long ago and I really like it. Although I haven't heard a lot of their material prior to this, I look forward to having a listen to this record on the 2nd of September - better late than never.





NINE INCH NAILS - HESITATION MARKS
Another record that I really like the title of - so simple but just really cool. Nine Inch Nails have some really sweet material for example "The Hand That Feeds" and so I was pretty surprised to hear the track "Came Back Haunted" - at first I didn't like it at all... AT ALL. It's become a lot more tolerable now but I still don't actually like it. I'll have to pick up the album on the 3rd of September to decide once and for all whether I like this new NIN.

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment