ANNOUNCEMENT: NEW CANTERBURY

Weirdly, I was surprised to hear a new song from these guys if I'm honest. A while ago I came across a few of Canterbury's songs and really liked them, put them on my iPod and thought nothing more of it. Since then this is the first that I've actually heard from/about them and turns out that they're about to release their THIRD ALBUM! How I missed all of this, I'll never know...

CANTERBURY - Satellite


Looks like I've got some catching up to do. This track is puh-retty good. It starts off a little bit shaky I can't lie, but I love the breakdown at 1:38. I definitely look forward to my catch up on the rest of their music. This is definitely a song that I will be playing quite a lot in the near future. This band has talent. 

PS: For those of you who'd be interested, they're playing the Warped Tour UK at Alexandra Palace in November this year.

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment