NEW NOISE

There've been quite a few new releases over the past couple of days, here's just a few of them...

DESTRUCTION UNIT - BUMPY ROAD

 

I really like this track. It's a little grungy with some psychedelic vibes at points. I just wish that Destruction Unit were more well known so that I could get my hands on more of their music. Looking forward to some sort of EP or LP of theirs in the near future. Until then, I think this song will keep me interested.

PLACEBO - LOUD LIKE LOVE


Placebo are kind of "genre-less" in some ways. They have pretty rocky instrumentals but  Brian's unmistakeable vocals can't be compared to anything else, thus making their music pretty unique in the genre sense. Either way - I like this track - very anthemic, the kind of songs that you know should grace stadiums as well as arenas. Looking forward to this new record.

WHITE DENIM - PRETTY GREEN



After seeing White Denim at Latitude I've been keeping an eye out for them and I' glad that I have been. I like them as a band and this is a good song. I do however wish that I liked their music a little more - they're good but I don't think they're a band that I'll ever get hyped about. I wish I could say that their full album will probably change my mind but I really doubt that it will. Either way, they're not bad, they're just not exciting in my opinion.

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment