VIDEO PREMIERE: You Wanna Know

Finally! Don Broco are back with some new material! Perfect timing too because I was just starting to get tired of their debut album "Priorities" which I've been overplaying for over a year and I've already seen them tour it live three times in less than a year. So, just in the nick of time they've given us this...

Don Broco - You Wanna Know


 

Yeah I really like this song - nice to have Broco back and have them releasing this new EP (available for pre-order here).  I hope that they perform this at their upcoming Reading & Leeds main stage performances and I look forward to hearing any more new material that they plan on releasing late this year/early next year. This year has been an absolutely immense year for music and it's looking like 2014 may match it, if not top it!

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment