NEW NOISE

A couple of new songs have been released recently and I'm a little bit surprised about which one I liked more than the other as it's definitely not what I expected. The first of these two songs is...

BEST COAST - This Lonely Morning



Best Coast don't normally produce "bad music" per se, their stuff is just normally quite samey. This song is still pretty similar to some of their other material, but I really like it. A chill song that still has a bit of a bounce to it. The vocals are clean too, just all round a nice song.

MØ - Never Wanna Know


I had expected to like this song more than Best Coast's song and so I was a little surprised and disappointed that I didn't like it that much. This is probably the first MØ song that I've heard that I haven't been too keen for. It's just a little boring in my opinion. I still have high hopes for her upcoming record "Bikini Daze" though...

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment