Song Of The Day

Another video premiere disguised as a SOTD. From one of my favourite albums out this past year. Home was actually quite the masterpiece as far as debuts go. They've had a few singles from it already so I'm a little surprised that they've just released this but it was one of my favourite feature tracks on the album and so I'm definitely glad they did...

RUDIMENTAL - Free (feat. Emeli Sandé)

 

Both this video and this song are just so uplifting! I loved the message of the song in the first place but the video alongside it really strengthened the power of the message in my opinion and I loved watching every single second of it. Rudimental just continue to impress and surprise me - this is what more pop music should sound like nowadays if you ask me. Also, it seems that Emeli Sandé will remain the queen of features in 2013 - I had to actually go and find out how many tracks she's featured on this year because her name was popping up so much. The final figure - 18... Now, that's the way you get your voice heard.

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment