FREE MUSIC FRIDAY

It's been a while since I posted about the new free music downloads that I've acquired. Read here to check out what one's I was talking about last time and read below for my most recent downloads...




SAINT RAYMOND - I actually wrote about Saint Raymond as a new discovery a while ago here and he has been making huge waves since then. He recently made an acoustic version of his single "Everything She Wants" available for download, free here.







YOUTH MAN - Having just released their latest EP Bad Weather earlier this month, they have made the EP available on a name your price basis and have also done the same with their previous EP Youth. Get both of those here on their bandcamp. You will definitely not regret it. Quality punk music.



 
 

FALLOW FIELDS - A friend of mine told me check out this band earlier this week and so I went and found their EP Beast Of Mind here on their bandcamp. After giving it a listen I do quite like them. Catchy songs, there's definitely room for improvement but as far as pop punk goes these days they have potential.






GET SET GO - Whilst snooping around on bandcamp after finding Fallow Fields album I found this band. Listened to about 30 seconds of the first song and thought I might as well download the EP as it was free. However, I was wrong, this EP was the most boring thing that I've listened to in a long time. There is not much special about Ruffs - Part 2 in my opinion but download it for free here and decide for yourselves.




MARDOU - Another band that I found out about whilst snooping around on bandcamp. I was just looking around under the "punk" label and came across this three song EP. If I do say so myself, it's not too shabby. The first song is what caught my attention at first and I wasn't disappointed after hearing the last two. Have a listen for yourself here.


CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment