Song Of The Day

I don't normally do so many SOTD posts in one week but I had to talk about this song. Since hearing it a couple of days ago I haven't been able to get it out of my mind - both the song and the video! Have a listen and a watch here...

WILD BEASTS - Wanderlust

 


I'd always been aware of Wild Beasts as a band and had never heard anything bad spoken about them, I just never really got round to properly checking them out. A couple of days ago somebody tweeted this song and I just thought I might as well check it out - I haven't gotten over it since. Have been doing my research on them since then and am ridiculously stoked for this new album Present Tense to come out on the 24th of February. They have most definitely just acquired a new fan. A brilliant song and an entrancing video. I'm just sad that I didn't cotton on sooner!

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment