VIDEOS VIDEOS VIDEOS

In addition to Haim's new video I posted about yesterday here, we have a couple more new visuals to check out and good'uns at that. Have a watch...

COLDPLAY - Midnight


Well, the past few months have been full of quite a few musical surprises and unannounced releases and now Coldplay have gotten themselves involved. This is actually a huge change for Coldplay. Nothing like their usual poppy sound at all. Very ambient and synthesized kind of sound. If I'm honest, I think I like it for what it is but I'm not feeling this kind of sound for Coldplay.

BEYONCE - Partition

 

And it's finally here! Probably in my top 3 favourite songs on the record and now I finally have a visual to attach to it. It's definitely more raunchy and provocative in comparison to a lot of Bey's older material, but then again, so is the entire album. She has finally developed the courage to step out and just be comfortable and sexy in her own skin. Although I may be a little biased, I love this video and every time she does the little flip thing on the stool it just makes me giddy.

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment