ANNOUNCEMENT: NEW THE NIGHT VI

I wrote about The Night VI as a new discovery mid last year, here. However, I must admit that since then I haven't really kept up to date with what they've been up to - I just overplayed that "Thinking Of You" song and then kind of forgot about them. But they're back and yet again - I really like this single...


Something about the song - lyrics and all - reminds me of Adele a little, but yeah - I just really love the vibe. A chilled song, but with a bit of a groove. Sophie-Rose's vocals are beautiful and this track just shows talent from every member of the band. I really hope I see them live some time soon, and if you're free, try and get down to Birthdays in Dalston tomorrow to catch their set - it'll definitely be worth it.

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment