ANNOUNCEMENT: NEW LOWER THAN ATLANTIS

Talk about coming back with a bang. Lower Than Atlantis never let me down. I've loved every single one of their songs and albums thus far and judging by this electric new track, things aren't going to change anytime soon...

LOWER THAN ATLANTIS - Here We Go



This. Is. A. BANGER! I must admit with the intro, I was a little bit apprehensive but when the song reached around the 1 minute mark I was hooked. I'll definitely be playing this song continuously until the album drops on the 29th of September and hopefully for a while after that. I'm interested to see what kind of singles they release next. If it wasn't already implied - it's great to have the Watford boys back. Roll on September!

PS: They've also announced a UK intimate venue club tour taking place this July. To get a ticket, pre-order their new album right now here.

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment