Song Of The Day

There have actually been a few awesome songs out/stuck in my head this week, so I have to definitely give mention to "Bipolar Sunshine - Future (feat. Goldlink)" and for old times' sake "Erykah Badu - Bag Lady". However, the song that I've been either humming along to or belting out everyday since I heard it is this...

MARMOZETS - Hit The Wave



When this came out a couple of days ago I was extremely excited but the truth is, I didn't actually get to hear it properly until I was in the car last night and BBC Radio 1 played it. Within the first 30 seconds I knew that I was going to love it. I went home and tried to find this thing everywhere and I came across a live video of it from their set at Reading this year. After a minute of the video I remembered being in the crowd at that moment and thinking "I have to have this album when it comes out!" This is going to be a serious debut! I look forward to seeing them live again after it's release.

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment