VIDEO PREMIERE: Hurricane Love

A few months ago Zac Farro (aka HalfNoise) released his first solo single "Mountain" from his upcoming debut Volcano Crowe and I absolutely loved it. Now, here's the follow up and it's equally as good, if not slightly better...

HALFNOISE - Hurricane Love



I really love all of Zac's solo material to date and I can definitely see myself rinsing this new album when it comes out at the end of the month. This should hopefully be a really big deal when it does come out because to come from being a drummer in a band for over 5 years, to then creating an entire album pretty much on your own is a big task for anyone. I think the thing that shocks me most about his songs is his vocals. Having never heard him sing before this, I never knew he actually sounded this good! If you couldn't already tell, I'm seriously looking forward to listening to this record.

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment