Albums Out This Week...

Even though we're already a few days into the week/month, here are some the records from this week that you can get your hands, released and upcoming...




FUSE ODG - T.I.N.A.
After seeing him take over The Library, Birmingham last week I've actually been a lot more interested in hearing some of Fuse's not so mainstream songs. I'm excited to see what his music sounds like as an album instead of a party song here and there on the radio! Album came out on the 3rd of November.






DELS - PETALS HAVE FALLEN 
The is purely on recommendation from Kwes. A few days ago I was scrolling through Facebook and came across him promoting this new release. If it's anything like Kwes' material then it should be something to look forward to. It was also released on the 3rd of November.







SUPERFOOD - DON'T SAY THAT
Well it's no secret that I like Superfood and now finally I have a debut album to rave about. It's been a bit hard to get a hold of their singles to date and so now there's no excuse. This should be a pretty damn good listen! Very cool band, giving us more music on the 3rd of November.






PVRIS - WHITE NOISE
Probably the album I was looking forward to most this week. It was being streamed prior to it's release here but now it's out both digitally and in hard copy. I had a listen when it was streaming and I already love the songs "Holy" and "Eyelids". This'll be one that I play for a long while even after the 4th of November.



 


 

CALVIN HARRIS - MOTION
I really liked his previous album 18 Months - there were some interesting tunes on there and as well as having chart toppers, it also had a few more mellow listens. I'm excited to hear what this one will sound like. I've only heard the single "Blame" from it but it's a good'un. Grab it now as it came out on the 4th of November.


CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment