Music News...

I don't think I've ever done so many "Music News" posts in the space of two months before, this year is insanely music busy.Check out some things you might have missed these past few days...

BILLY TALENT NEW MUSIC VIDEO "KINGDOM OF ZOD"
Well I knew that Billy Talent were releasing a new album called Hits but I stupidly just assumed it would be a compilation album of their greatest hits. I was wrong. This track is a banger! I am buzzing to hear the other new track "Chasing The Sun" on this album. Have a listen to "Kingdom Of Zod" here.


ALT-J NEW MUSIC VIDEO "LEFT HAND FREE"
Honestly, I was disappointed with Alt-J's sophomore album and thought it was a little bit boring but this was one of my favourites in the end. As always, Alt-J have a cool video to match the single that you just know you'll be seeing and hearing for a while to come. Have a watch here.


ROYAL BLOOD COVER PHARRELL'S "HAPPY"
When I saw this pop up on my Facebook news feed I was a bit shocked if I'm honest. This is probably the last song I would've imagined them covering but in keeping with Royal Blood style, they smash it. They really make the song sound like they wrote it - here.


SAM SMITH NEW SINGLE "LIKE I CAN"
After his ridiculously huge debut record In The Lonely Hour Sam is still going. Another fabulously sung single by himself here and all these tour dates he's been doing - the world won't be forgetting about Sam Smith any time soon.


AZEALIA BANKS NEW SINGLE "CHASING TIME"
Speaking of debut records, Azealia Banks has just announced the release of hers - Broke With Expensive Taste and here is an upcoming single from it. It's safe to say that I've missed having Azealia's music in my life. This sounds very UK, but it's definitely a radio hit.


FOO FIGHTERS STREAM ENTIRE SONIC HIGHWAYS ALBUM
The build up to Foo Fighters' eighth album Sonic Highways has been thoroughly entertaining to say the least but the time is finally here! Stream the full album here. I had a listen to it earlier and already love "Outside" and "In The Clear". Great album in my opinion.


NICKI MINAJ LYRIC VIDEO "ONLY"
I've been hearing a lot about this single recently and finally decided to check it out and see what all the commotion was about. Still don't understand all of the chatter but I like the single anyway. Packed with bass and rhymes. Listen to Nicki Minaj's single featuring Drake, Lil Wayne and Chris Brown here.


BAD SIGN NEW LYRIC VIDEO "FATHER"
After seeing them support Arcane Roots last week (review to come soon), I've been keeping an eye out for news about Bad Sign's debut EP and anything to do with more shows. Earlier this week, they released this sweet new single here.


LITTLE DRAGON NEW MUSIC VIDEO "UNDERBART"
A band that I've actually had an eye for ages now, always giving me something new and interesting to enjoy. I really liked this album - Nabuma Rubberband - and Little Dragon released all of the singles that I wanted them to, this being one of them. Have a listen here.


KENDRICK LAMAR NEW MUSIC VIDEO "i"
Apparently a lot of people aren't pleased with this new video/single but I can't see why. Kendrick will always be a great rapper in my opinion. This song still shows that and as far as the video goes, I'd say it's pretty damn cool. Check it out here.


JAWS NEW MUSIC VIDEO "SWIM"
Brummy boys JAWS have released the music video to their latest single "Swim" for the debut record Be Slowly. The lads are a huge sensation here in Birmingham and it's definitely understandable. This is a cool song and the video is okay too! See for yourself here.


TRAMPOLENE NEW SINGLE "NEWCASTLE BROWN LOVE SONG"
I haven't heard much from these boys in terms of digital music since their single "You Do Nothing For Me" and so it's good to hear something new from them amidst their few London gig appearances. Especially when they're giving you their music for free here. Still waiting for a debut record though.

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment