New Discoveries: Charles Dixon

Charles Dixon is an alternative hip hop artist from Watford. A friend of mine gave me the heads up and told me to have a listen to his work and I love what Charles is doing. Have a listen to the first track I ever heard of his...



As well as his experimental take on hip hop, over soulful and diverse beats, I love that he's bringing in fellow creatives in and around Watford to feature on his tracks. He's in the process of releasing his debut mixtape Cloud Walking Vol. 1 which he has self-mastered and produced. If this is just a taste of what's to come from simply the first mixtape, then I'm very excited to see how his work develops as time goes on and he releases more. 

Just from looking at Charles' presence on social media, you can tell that there is a hardworking nature behind him. Also, judging by the amount of feature artists and collaborators that he's working with, this debut should be full of a wide range of influences, keeping the listener engaged and interested throughout. I'm buzzing to hear the finished product out this summer. In the mean time check out his track "Walk With Me" and keep up with his releases and live dates on Twitter, Soundcloud and Instagram

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment