VIDEOS VIDEOS VIDEOS

With all of these new videos and singles, come some brand new videos. Here are just a few of the ones that've stuck in my memory over the past couple of months...

CHARLES DIXON - Milky Wave
The latest track from Charles Dixon is a big'un. This beat is fantastic! His debut album Cloud Walking Vol. 1 came out earlier this week (get it for FREE here) and simply from his singles you can see that he's always improving. The video features a female bodybuilder, a dwarf dressed as Tyrion Lannister, a fire breather and so much more in just the first shot of the video!! And it's all nicely put together with awesome edits. Get on the wave...



JUSTIN BIEBER - What Do You Mean?
After dropping off the map for quite a while, the rumbles of the bieber-preteen internet army had just started to simmer down, but now he's back. And with his first UK number one! I'm not at all surprised that this hit number 1 in the UK - this has radio gold written all over it. This video however - far too cheesy, even for biebs...



PINS - Dazed By You
Another  "long time no see" artist. Glad to see these girls releasing new music after their record - Wild Nights in June. I have to say, I miss their heavier stuff a little but this surfer rock vibe is all good too. I would love to see them live again. This new record has some hits on it, so if you're in the UK this month, see if their tour stops near you here.

 


Not the newest of the batch but I love this song and this video! I definitely feel like this track sounds a little Linkin Park (which is definitely not a bad thing). Lyrically, musically, visually, conceptually - this song is brilliant. That's The Spirit comes out on the 11th of September, do yourself a solid and get your hands on this gold! 



SWIM DEEP - Namaste
I love this video! It's just Swim Deep through and through really. Not a unique concept but still pretty hilarious. The song isn't quite as up my street as the video - nothing about it really holds my attention if I'm honest. I'll keep an open mind when I listen to it in the context of their new record Mothers out on the 25th of September.

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment