10 Days Of Christmas

Okay so it's that time of the year again! Everyone's albums/songs/artists of the year lists are coming out and it's about time I did mine. This year has without a doubt been the hardest year to write this list since I started this blog. 2016 has given me so much good music I can't even comprehend!!!

Usually, (with last year being the exception) I countdown my top 7 albums with the "7 days of Christmas". However, because I was so incredibly spoilt for choice this year, I've upped it to 10 days. I almost went for the more traditional 12 days but thought that might be a few too many album reviews in such a short space of time.

The countdown will start this Friday, on the 16th of December, ending on Christmas Day with my number one pick. Even as I write this, the numbers aren't final so I'm just as in the dark as you. Until then, here's a Christmas track to prepare you...

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment