Music News...

Another load of music news has come in this week and in order to keep up with it all I thought it best to put it all in one place. Before I do that though, feel free to catch up on the music news you might have missed last week here...

ZEDD NEW SONG "STAY THE NIGHT" FEAT. HAYLEY WILLIAMS
After the mad success of Zedd's party tune "Clarity" featuring Foxes it's only customary that he follow up with an even bigger feature artist to try and produce an even bigger hit! Have a listen to the full track here. I doubt this'll be bigger than "Airplanes" but it'll definitely be a Capital Radio overplay and a huge club banger.


MØ NEW MUSIC VIDEO "XXX 88" FEAT. DIPLO
Since hearing the single last week I've been listening to it quite a lot. Such a catchy tune! Now the video is pretty cool too. It's just one of those videos that I know will find it's way onto people's tumblrs very swiftly (a very gif-able video). Have a watch of it here.


ARCADE FIRE NEW MUSIC VIDEO "REFLEKTOR"
Arcade Fire have finally gone and released the video for the title track to their upcoming album "Reflektor". I've seen cryptic messages saying "ARCADE FIRE 9/9" in the strangest places this week and now I suppose that this is what those were in reference to. Here's the video that's been causing all the confusion. WELL. WORTH. THE. SUSPENSE.


SKINDRED NEW LYRIC VIDEO "NINJA"
Skindred are just such an enigma for me. I listen to their music and every fibre of my being tells me that it shouldn't work and it's just terrible but I always end up really enjoying their material - and they would be INSANE live. Here's the lyric video for this new track "Ninja", now I don't like this as much as their songs "Warning" and "Cut Dem" but it's still a banger.


JAMES ARTHUR NEW SONG "YOU'RE NOBODY TIL SOMEBODY LOVES YOU"
Before I heard the song I read the title and it didn't excite me at all. However, it was great to hear that after winning The X Factor, James is actually putting something out! So I had a listen to the track here. I quite like the song - the production on it is A LOT better than the production on his winning song "Impossible". Looking forward to more...


WE ARE THE OCEAN NEW MUSIC VIDEO "CHIN UP, SON"
It's been quite a while since WATO put out anything fresh so I was very excited to hear about them releasing this new video which you can watch here. I have to say my heart dropped a little when I heard acoustic guitar... I was really looking forward to a rock, guitar-laden song. Not to say that this song is bad, it's just not what I was hoping for.


EMINEM NEW MUSIC VIDEO "BERZERK"
I didn't like this song all that much upon first listen but this video is pretty cool. Love the little montage in the beginning. Still not fully sold on the song yet but it's definitely listenable, I'm just waiting for it to become enjoyable (I know it'll happen eventually). Have a listen and a watch here.


NEW FOUND GLORY NEW SONG "CONNECT THE DOTS"
Yay! Pop Punk! haha... Not many pop punk bands are still coming out with new material as often  and staying as current as NFG and so whenever I hear something new it's pretty refreshing. I do really like this song and look forward to hearing the "Kill It Live" EP on the 8th of October. Have a listen to "Connect The Dots" here.

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment