Albums Out Next Week...

Quite a few new records came out last week here and this week we still have a few - not as many - but a fair amount. Next week will definitely be better for album releases but until then, here is what we have coming up this week...



KATY B - LITTLE RED
It's been a long while since I've heard anything from Katy B. Since her "What Is Love Made Of?" single last year it has been pretty silent on her end - I didn't even know that she was recoding a new album but she has done and it's available to listen to today. I just hope that it's as good as 2011's On A Mission.



CHEATAHS - CHEATAHS
A band that I've only recently heard of but am definitely quite interested in. After listening to their single "The Swan", I've been interested in getting a hold of some more of their material and now my chance has come. The self-titled record was made available today.






TEMPLES - SUN STRUCTURES
I've spoken about Temples several times. A lot of their songs dominated my iPod last summer and hopefully after this new album (especially if we're going by the title) it'll be dominating my iPod again this summer. This record also hit the shelves today.

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment