Albums Out Next Week...

Kicking off 2014 with a bang - January's done well with albums for the month (see last month's releases here). Check out what you have to look forward to this coming week...




MAXIMO PARK - TOO MUCH INFORMATION
I've always been interested in Maximo Park but have never really seriously gotten into their stuff or listened to a full album of theirs. However, after listening to the track "Leave This Island" from this album; maybe it's time for me to actually listen to a whole record. Excited to hear it later on today.






THE FAMILY RAIN - UNDER THE VOLCANO
I wrote abut these guys as a "New Discovery" a while back and at the time I was a little bit unsure of how much I actually liked them. However, since then I've kept up to date with them and listened to more and more of their material and can safely say that I do like them. Hopefully this stays the same when I hear the record today.






BOMBAY BICYCLE CLUB - SO LONG, SEE YOU TOMORROW
Probably the album that I've been looking forward to most this month! Since their record A Different Kind Of Fix we've all been waiting a while for something new and the material that I've heard so far ("Carry Me", "It's Alright Now", "Luna"), I can tell that this'll be worth the wait. If you live in the UK have a listen to it today but for those of you in US/Canada it'll be available on the 4th of February.






MAS YSA - WORTH EP
Came across this artist whilst scrolling through Facebook and clicked a link for the song "Why". To be honest, when I first listened to the song I wasn't too sure but after listening to it a couple more times it's definitely grown on me. I assume that the whole EP will be a little like this. I suppose I'll find out on the 4th of February.







DIAMOND YOUTH - SHAKE EP
Ever since writing about them as a "New Discovery" a couple of years back, I've kept an ear out for Diamond Youth and they haven't yet let me down. After their EP's Orange and DMND I'm hoping that this next one will be on par if not even better. It's available on the 4th of February - I'd recommend giving it a listen. 


CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment