Albums Out Next Week...

Well, there weren't too many new records on offer last week, but as promised, this week has a lot to bring to the table.. 

 

SKATERS - MANHATTAN
I'm not actually sure how I even heard about this band but something made me take note of their name and now, as if they read my mind, they're releasing a new album. Not heard much "Plasma Punk" before so I'm looking forward to checking it out in the form of Manhattan later today.




WILD BEASTS - PRESENT TENSE
I've been excited about this record ever since hearing "Wanderlust" from it. That song is easily one of the best songs I've heard all year and I figure it'll stay that way. If the album continues along this thread, it may find its' way to my 'top 7 albums of the year' list in December. But until then, I'll have a listen to it today and see how I feel.


 


BECK - MORNING PHASE
I've known that this one was coming for a little while longer. Although Beck's been around for a while he's still putting out a fair few tunes here and there and he now has enough to make a record. I'm 95% sure that this will be a good listen. I suppose I'll find out on the 25th of February.







THE FRAY - HELIOS
I feel like it's a little bad that I haven't really listened to much from these guys since their self-titled album in 2009. However, they've always bee a solid band. I'll definitely have to make an effort and listen to this new album on the 25th of February.

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment