NEW NOISE

As expected, with a new month comes new music. There've been quite a few new interesting tracks out this past week. Here are some of the few that I had a listen to...


KLAXONS - There Is No Other Time
In short, it's nice to have Klaxons back. They've announced that they should be releasing a record later this year around spring time and so until then they've left us with this to whet our appetites. Listen to it HERE.


MØ - Don't Wanna Dance
With the imminent release of her debut album No Mythologies To Follow later this month, MØ has put out this slightly more party-ish track but yet again another enjoyable song. I feel like I've been waiting for the album for a while but until the 24th of February you can listen to the song HERE.


THE WYTCHES - Gravedweller
Another band that I wrote about previously as a "new discovery" and boy am I glad that I discovered them after this. They've just made this corker of a track available to stream (along with two other songs to form an EP) and if this doesn't make you want to see them live then you must not be into surf punk. Have a listen HERE. 


BECK - Waking Light
Since just being announced as one of the headliners for Bestival this summer Beck has gone and put out this track from his upcoming record - Morning Phase. It's just a genuinely nice ballad and it makes me interested to see what he brings to the stage this summer. Listen HERE.


ELBOW - New York Morning
In all honesty, I hadn't heard much else from Elbow except the obvious "One Day Like This" and so when I heard that they'd released a new track, I thought that I may as well give it a listen. I do like it but something about this band just really doesn't come close to overwhelming me. Check it out HERE.

Amongst these five there were quite a few other new releases this week and I'm sure that next week will be no exception. 2014 is already looking like it'll be better for music than 2013 and it's only just February! Madness!!

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment