Song Of The Day

I wrote about this band quite a while ago as a new discovery here. Since then, I've recently heard their latest single and have been listening to it pretty much every single day since. Such a catchy song and a good choice for a single...

THE BONGO CLUB - The Hush Hush Song



This song and this video just cement my statement that the Swedish rockers would put on a hell of a show. It's the kind of song that needs to be performed on a tent stage at Glastonbury festival - mosh pits going, crowds chanting and pints of beer (and God knows what else) are being thrown around. I really look forward to seeing The Bongo Club play some UK shows in the near future. I'm still shocked as to how little people in the UK know about them yet, because they could be huge here! Have a listen to the single then tell a friend, tell a radio station, tell your grandma - whoever! This band is a good shout.

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment