Albums Out Next Week...

Well, you didn't hear it from me but this week might just be the most exciting week for album releases this month! In light of last week's releases, I am enjoying John Legend's new album "Love In The Future". However, it looks like my iTunes will be playing a very different tune in the coming days...



TONIGHT ALIVE - THE OTHER SIDE
Ever since I heard their single "The Ocean" I have been looking forward to this album ridiculous amounts! In just two years Tonight Alive have developed and improved their sound heaps and have finally produced the standard of record they could've debuted with. Will be dying to hear this in full on the 9th of September.






ARCTIC MONKEYS - AM
Probably the most talked about record this year if I'm honest and now I'm going to talk about it some more. This album has received a lot of hype, and I genuinely do hope that it lives up to it. I've heard quite a few of the songs from the album already (as single releases) and if they're anything to go by, this record'll be a corker. Roll on the 9th of September.






FACTORY FLOOR - FACTORY FLOOR
A post-industrial band that I am only just hearing about! This is strange because they've been around since 2005, however... this is their first ever full length studio album - way to keep your fans hanging on! The first single I heard of theirs is called "Fall Back" and it made me realise why I hadn't heard of them until now. Very unusual sound, but people are really beginning to be into this sound lately. I don't know if I'm quite sold yet but I guess I'll have to see on the 9th of September.



JANELLE MONAE - THE ELECTRIC LADY
Okay, I can't lie I've hyped this album up quite a bit myself so I have pretty high expectations for it at the minute. I'm looking forward to hearing the features from Esperanza Spalding and Prince. If this album is anywhere near as good as "ArchAndroid" I know that I'll be listening to it on repeat for a long while. This hits the shelves on the 10th of September.


CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment