Albums Out Next Week...

After an abundance of new albums released last week, this week we're not so lucky it would seem. Before you see the couple of albums that are available over the next seven days you can check out last week's releases here.


BEST COAST - FADE AWAY EP
I've said quite a few times - I do enjoy some of Best Coast's material. However, more often than not I do feel like it's a little bit bland and like there's not too much substance to it. As this is only an EP I feel like it'll be more listenable as there are less songs but I suppose we'll have to see on the 22nd of October. Listen to the first single from it "This Lonely Morning" here.





KELLY CLARKSON - WRAPPED IN RED
Kelly Clarkson's first ever Christmas album.... Being released in October. I have to say that I find both of these facts weird. I never really imagined Kelly Clarkson as the Christmas album type. Also, why would you release a Christmas album in October?? If I'm honest I doubt that I will listen to this record when it comes out on the 25th of October. However, if you'd like to get into the Christmas spirit early, feel free to give it a listen.

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment